Operations Manager – Middle East Operations
Doc as he is affectionately called by the executive core at Prolific Sports, Saf brings his Healthcare expertise and broadens the horizon of the sports management sector. An experience pharmacist of 15 years and an avid entrepreneur, Doc. brings to Prolific Sports a wealth of experience in our company’s business development and sports medicine sector. A Healthcare individual at core, Saf worked as Business Development Director for a Holding Company for years before migrating into an Operations Director – Pharmacy for a big corporate before joining prolific sports. He currently is a member of the fund management team at Side Equity, a versatile global fund for startups and mid-tier companies with offices in the US, Asia, Middle East, and Africa.
Doc. started his entrepreneurship career with a chain of 5 pharmacies, which grew to a multi chain of 23 in a span of 3 years. Holding an MBA in Health Management, he has always sought to implement strategies that benefit the overall well-being of the global community. He has also served as a Treasurer for County Pharmacy Council for 5 years and has excelled in making sure that the budgets and targets are always met to insure the prosperous growth of the council and community.
Key Areas of Expertise
- Corporate: Strategy and project development and execution.
- Financial: Policymaking, forecasting, budgeting, treasury and cash management.
- Professional: Pharmacy, legal aspects of the pharmaceutical legislation.
- Human Resources: Recruitment, designing, implementing, and managing programs and services that cultivate and sustain a talented team.
- Compliance: Designing and implementing compliance policies.
- Consultation: New business startups, market research analysis.
- e-Learning: Develop and execute e-learning platform.
- Negotiation: “What I might be willing to consider is….”
Saf’s philosophically says, “I believe in the use of innovative, unique technology to contribute to the culture, benefits and welfare of the people throughout the world. An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage. We should not forget that everyone has an invisible sign hanging from his or her neck saying, ‘Make me feel important.’ Never forget this message when working with people. My ultimate goal is that I leave behind me in other men, the conviction and the will to carry on.”
Being a habitual entrepreneur, Saf always searches for change, responds to it, and exploits it as an opportunity. He firmly believes problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. Prolific Sports is excited to have Saf and his values as part of our core team.